domingo, 9 de agosto de 2015

Human Race

Hurry up or you’ll be late
Losers we don’t tolerate.
Devour the others as you pass by
For not to be the next to cry.

Mindlessly to be the ace
That’s the human race.

Get set for another clash.
Don’t complain if you fall and gash.
Satisfy your increasing needs.
It does not matter if someone bleeds.

Live well at this frantic pace.
Battles are a reality to face.
I’m almost losing my faith
To save my beloved Earth.

Why so many contests?
To recognize I’m not the best...
I can’t stand life is so cruel
Do every time we need to duel?

Rushing over this endless match,
I’m fed up to suffer and scratch.
Accelerated for the nip and tuck,
I forget that competition is luck. (...sucks).

These absurd rules makes me tear
To counter my elimination fear.
Always bustling, I need to shout:

Can’t I escape from the knockout?”

Nenhum comentário: